Monday, June 15, 2009

Help me...lol

I have started tending my bro's kids more often (2-3 times a week) I really enjoy having them around I just run out of stuff for them to do. Today I got a bucket of soapy water and let them wash Kennedies' Escalade. Then they played outside for a bit but it didn't last long so I decided to get out the Easy Bake Oven...
Chef Brecklyn
Chef Kennedie

Chef Ethan


Chef Mckail


The finished products.
Kennedie: Chocolate chip cookies
Ethan: Sugar cookies
Mckail: Yellow cake w/ chocolate frosting
They Quickly ate them and are back outside playing cowboys. But I need some ideas for things to occupy them for more than 20 minutes at a time. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!





3 comments:

GMA JO JO said...

Those are the most adorable Chef's I have ever seen...... Sorry no ideas of fun activities.

Lance and Sally Sagers said...

go to familyfun.com , lots of cute ideas. most need supervision though :) so not great if you are trying to get anything done.

Yeagle Family said...

Gosh they are all so friggin cute!