Wednesday, September 9, 2009

4yr old preschool!

Kennedie started her second year of preschool today! She is going to New Beginnings Preschool this year. She told me today that she likes this one much better than last years, that made me happy because I was nervous. But she did not cry, whine or show any negativity. She was just completely excited!
Beautiful Jo Jo
My gorgeous Girls!

Just arrived to school!!


They had a hat with her name and *PINK* playdough sitting at her chair! She barely even kissed my bye, she just dove right in to the playdough! Bittersweet!!!

Here she is after, she was very excited and told me over and over how much she likes school! I hope the enthusiasm lasts!

2 comments:

Anngie said...

What a cutie:)

GMA JO JO said...

What a big beautiful girl! Brings tears to my eyes... Grandma Jo is very proud of you my beautiful Jo Jo. XOXOXO