Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mom, I am bleeding!

That's what I heard as she came running towards me. My heart, of course SANK when I saw there really was red all over her! With further investigation I saw what was really going on. I was letting her stir a fresh pitcher of Koolaid but I left an extra packet sitting on the counter. So she, being a 4 year old, decided she wanted 2 packets in her Koolaid and when it spilled she licked it up.
Red fingers
The quiet accomplice

It doesnt wash off that easy






The nuclear Koolaid. It was my first time buying Koolaid for her (since it's pure sugar water) so she was a little excited :)




1 comment:

GMA JO JO said...

I can remember when I was just a very little girl, my mom was on the phone (seemed like for a long time), I found a bandage and got the ketchup out of the fridge and made it look like I was hurt. I ran in and told my mother that I had cut me... She got off the phone :-) SO, I wonder where Jo gets it... hehehe