Thursday, February 12, 2009

Breckie Lu Li

Brecklyn turned 8 months on the 10th! I am late (again) but I didn't have time to do pictures that day (partly because it was my 23rd bday and I was having lunch with my mama and dinner with my friends, fun day!) I did attempt a quick one before going to dinner but she was tired so I only go this one.
Then last night I put her in my favorite jammie's and they are getting too small :( so I thought I would get some pic's in them!

I LOVE watching her suck her thumb. Well this last month she has got another tooth (that's # 3!) and she really wants to crawl she is SOO close. She started saying mama more often not just when she is crying. She has said Dada a lot for a few months now. She can also get back to her bum from her belly. What a big girl!


I had to post this pic. she has this one little curl on the back of her head, you cant really see it and it wasn't as curly last night as it usually is after her bath but it is SO funny!




1 comment:

GMA JO JO said...

Whenever I look at your blog it just makes my heart soar like a hawk.... I always find myself smiling from ear to ear.... Oh my babies are so cute and growing up so fast! I am glad you are capturing these wonderful moments!