Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines day @---->------

I LOVE February, probably because my two favorite holidays are in it! My birthday and Valentines day! We woke up and gave the girls their gifts and let them eat marshmallow roses for breakfast, only because they were going to Grandma Jo's for the day ;)
They loved them Kennedie was super excited because she never gets sweets in the morning!


Then we went to Grandma Jo's, they were in their new outfits and then they got another outfit and more candy Kennedie being the girl she is HAD to change into her other new outfit! Then Jason and I left for our date. We went and had a couples massage (SOO NICE) and then ate at the olive garden. We also did a little shopping, we were back in town by three and took the girls to do a little more shopping here in town. Kennedie got a new swim suit! She is so excited to "take the boat to the BIG water!" and actually so am I!! It was a fantastic day, thanks to my wonderful mom for baby sitting and my loving husband for such a nice date!

1 comment:

GMA JO JO said...

It was no problem watching those two beautiful girls. We had a good time!!