Monday, March 30, 2009

March

It has been pointed out to me many times that I have been neglecting my blog followers. So, I apologize for the lack of blog posts. It's not that we haven't had any topics I have just been busy lately with work (you wont hear me complaining there) and I have been working more on my real estate blog. SO here is March in a nut shell...
kennedie had crazy hat day at school, this hat is more cute than crazy but oh well, she looked adorable!

Jason made Kennedie a hula skirt from paper sacks, this is the only picture we got but she loved it!

Those few days of sunshine were great! We really soaked it up, this was so cute to watch!


Brecklyn was trying to turn off the president's speech the whole time...she had heard enough :)



Kennedie was brushing her teeth the other day and tells me "Don't just brush...SPIN BRUSH!" I was laughing so hard, she sounded just like a little sales-lady...hilarious! Also she wants to do her hair by her self all the time lately and she puts like 5 clips in at once. We have been battling over her hair so much, she is just growing up and is ready to do it herself!
SO there is March, I promise to take more time for the blog in April :)





1 comment:

GMA JO JO said...

Oh those two are so darn cute! I could just hold and squeeze them! Pretty soon the girls can hope in their cadi and drive to Gma Jo Jo's.