Monday, March 30, 2009

Playing with Big Sister

I was doing laundry and Kennedie and Brecklyn were playing upstairs when I heard Brecklyn start crying. Kennedie ran downstairs and told me that Brecklyn was cold so she put a scarf on her and it made her mad.
So I run upstairs and see this....
She was all marked up with a blue marker.
Then Kennedie and I had this conversation:
Me -"what really happened to her?"
Kennedie -"She bonked her head"
Me -"She bonked her head and it made her turn blue?"
Kennedie - "yep"

With further investigation I found that the marker had also miraculously marked her pillow case. Needless to say the marker is in the garbage! I am not sure where Brecklyn got the CD either, maybe it appeared in her hand when she bonked her head...

*note, Brecklyn was not hurt ar all, she was crying so bad because it was nap time. She is now sleeping soundly in her crib, we will deal with cleaning her up later :)

Kids, gotta love 'em!



1 comment:

GMA JO JO said...

I could just cry when I see her crying..... I just want to pick her up and give her a hug.... What a cutie pie!!