Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day

I had a great mothers day! I got a beautiful bouquet of flowers and an even more beautiful jewelry box! I have been complaining about my jewelry box for some time now. And if you couldn't tell by the Barbie house on Easter my husband doesn't do anything on a small scale!
Here is my old one on the right and my new one on the left...quite the difference! I can't wait to fill this thing full!!!
After we did my mothers day at home we went to breakfast with my mom which was really nice. Next we headed to Herriman for lunch at Jason's grandmas. We usually don't get to make it in there but we had time this year and it was really nice to see them. They have a beautiful water feature in their front yard and of course my kids were itching to get in it from the moment they saw it.









Cute pictures huh! After that we ended at Jason's mom's for some yummy crab legs!!
It was such a nice relaxing day! Lots of love to all my mom's and Grandma's!!!





1 comment:

GMA JO JO said...

That is the cutest thing ever! I love the toes in the water.... How beautiful!