Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Preschool graduation

Kennedie graduated preschool.... (sniffle sniffle)
She did so well, singing lots of cute songs and walking to get her diploma!
Kennedie and her fantastic teacher Ms. Karen, we will miss her!!

Here they are walking in to a cute little song called "here come the dinosaurs"

Kennedie, Morgan & Ayven


Trinidee, Morgan, Brecklyn and Kennedie. Her friend Morgan is so cute she always asks me where Brecklyn is and if she can hold her.


The three best friends: Trinidee, Kennedie and Morgan (Kennedie is so little!)

Us moms have sworn to keep them close this summer, they are too cute together!
I have some cute videos of her singing but Blogger keeps telling me "error" when I try to upload them, I will try again tomorrow.

2 comments:

GMA JO JO said...

Wow I cannot believe that our Kennedie has already completed a year of pre-school. What a beautiful granduate she is!!! Grandma is so proud of you my sunshine........

Jamie Broderick Photography said...

So cute. Your a cute mama.