Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Disney on ice

Mom and I took the girls to Disney's Princess on Ice last Saturday. It was a blast!
We had a Cinderella and a Little Mermaid
I tried to get some pic's before the show but kennedie just stared at the ice and said "Mom, I just want to watch them dance!" when I asked her for a smile...too cute!

Breck was getting over the croup so we almost didn't take her but we were so glad we did. She LOVED it! Sitting on Grandmas lap jumping, waving, clapping and dancing!


Finally got a smile!



They both got a little toy to take home. Mom was getting popcorn before the show and it was too dark during the show to take pictures but I swear she was there :) sorry Mom!! We REALLY enjoyed it and cant wait to go again next year!



2 comments:

GMA JO JO said...

I had a blast... the snowy trip home was not the best but the show was GREAT!

Jason and Candice said...

yes, I forgot to mention the snow we walked out to! It was FREEZING!