Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Yes, we did celebrate Halloween!

Sorry for the lag in post's (it happens to the best of us :) But in case you were wondering yes, we did celebrate Halloween. The girls were witches and boy were they cute!! Here is my (very amateur, for you two professional photographers that follow my blog) photo shoot at Grandpa Doyles & Grandma Patti's farm.
As you can see, Brecklyn LOVED her broom! aren't they both so sweet?
I know I am her mom but, I think she is BEAUTIFUL!

My fav pic of all, she is just the sweetest thing ever!


A witch riding a ropin' dummy....classic Erda picture!


She loved carrying her broom and wearing her hat (not to mention all the attention it got her). We started at one in the afternoon stopping by 6, yes I said 6, Grandparents houses. We got home around 8 so I put Brecklyn to bed and took kennedie trick-or-treating to a few houses on the street. Needless to say I was ready to be done before she was! It was a very fun Halloween this year!





1 comment:

GMA JO JO said...

What beautiful witches.... Good Witches!!