Thursday, October 2, 2008

bath time fun

We have got into a pretty solid bedtime routine, the girls get in tub together everynight and they both LOVE it! Last night we realized that their toys could stick to our heads...LOL...
They have so much fun together already!

I am so glad they both love bath time so much!

Kennedie also realized that her big rubber ducky can stick to the bottom of the tub, we didnt get a picture of it but it is really funny.


Brecklyn was trying to eat hers the whole time..hehe

3 comments:

Jamie Broderick Photography said...

Your such a cute mom!

GMA JO JO said...

Whenever I am having a day from you-know-where or feeling a little blue, I go to your page and everytime, I end up smiling and feeling so very blessed! What a lucky lady I am to have such a wonderful family! Wow I love you and those beautiful grandbabies!!!

Anonymous said...

lovely lil p-ss- she has love to lick her clean I love licking baby c--t