Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Little Mermaid


Kennedie always wants me to call her Little Mermaid and if anyone asks her name she replies "The Little Mermaid." Well when she started school I told her that the kids were going to call her Kennedie and not Mermaid, well of course she cried, how rude of me to name her Kennedie and NOT The Little Mermaid what was I thinking?!? Anyway when we went to the zoo on Monday the kids were waving at her saying "Hi Mermaid!" I couldnt believe it she actually has them convinced thats her name! One of the moms said "Yeah Morgan came home and told me her friends name was Mermaid, I thought it was different but you never know these days." She has such a great imagination and LOVES playing pretend, maybe this one has gone a little too far though...lol.

3 comments:

Lance and Sally Sagers said...

That is the CUTEST thing, I bet her friends love calling her mermaid and probably don't even know what her really name is.

Jamie Broderick Photography said...

I think Mermaid fits her well! At least her pretend names are real words. Alayna wants me to call her gonker. Luckily it just comes and goes.

GMA JO JO said...

What a gift from God -