Monday, October 20, 2008

I've been tagged...

Kim tagged me..lol

What's your husbands name? Jason Raymond Shepherd
How long have you guys been married? 2 years 2 months and 15 days
How long did you date? 3 years
How old is he? 22
Who eats more sweets? him for sure!
Who said I Love You first? Jason did at Radio Shack lol
Who is taller? me...j/k we all know that truth!
Who is the better singer? We are both ok
Who is smarter? hmm...we are both smart in our own areas
Who does the laundry?HA
Who pays the bills? Jason makes the money but he has never paid a bill...
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me, it's closer to the door and I am up with the kids...
Who mows the lawn?usually me unless he is after some brownie points
Who cooks dinner? thats me again, he does all the BBQing though
Who drives? Me we fight over who HAS to drive...he wins
Who is the first to say they are wrong? neither, we are BOTH incredibly stubborn!
Who kissed who first? He kissed me... :)
Who asked who out first? umm...I told him to come hang out with me but he asked me to be his girlfriend...
Who wears the pants? Me he would tell you the same too!

OK Desire it's your turn..I tag you!

No comments: