Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Nazi??

Ok so not only has my husband dubbed me the "Pet Nazi" but now I am the "Christmas Nazi" as well. I am EXTREMELY particular of the things that decorate my house. Chritmas included! I have O.C.D. when it comes to things matching and being even so I cant let them decorate my tree with stuff only the decorations I made (and spray painted) to match. It's all Red silver and black. YES I said BLACK for Christmas, but it really does look pretty.
He thinks I am insane I spray paint EVERYTHING to match, even the smelly pinecones. Maybe I am....

BUT I am not entirely heart less, this is Jason and Kennedies tree that they decorated together with ANYTHING they wanted. Kennedie LOVES having a tree in her room, win win right??



2 comments:

Anngie said...

Well Christmas Nazi...lol
Very pretty christmas decorations, and tell Jason that everything does have to match:)

GMA JO JO said...

You are too funny, but I agree your tree and your table center piece is beautiful...... My little "nazi".