Friday, December 5, 2008

Whats Breckie Lu been up to??

It's been so busy around here with other blogging topics that I have been neglecting Lu. So here is a post all about our baby Brecklyn and what she has been accomplising.
Well she has been rolling over for awhile now, but lately (only at Grandma Weezies and only when she thinks we arent looking) she has been going full cirlce. She'll roll for like three feet it's pretty funny!
She is kinda starting to sit up, she topples over but at least she is trying. She does the cutest fishie face (thats impossible to get on camera), she has the most contagious giggle and last but not least...she has TWO teeth! I was waiting to blog about them until you could see them when she smiles but apparently I thought teeth grew way faster than they do. You can see them but not on a camera but anyway she is such a joy!



2 comments:

GMA JO JO said...

Oh I miss my girls so much. I cannot wait to sqeeze my little Lu Lu......

Anngie said...

She is so adorable, and I love that you call her LuLu its cute!