Thursday, April 23, 2009

The "H" word..

So when I was tending the kids (Ethan, Kennedie, Mckail & Brecklyn) the three older ones were playing outside. I had the door open and was listening to them, apparently Kennedie didn't think I was though! They were all laughing about something and she kept saying "what the hell?!?" By the time I could get outside she had said it twice. I should have had the camera because her face when I walked around that corner was priceless! So I chased her down (because she knew what was coming from a previous episode with the "B" word) and when I caught her she got a dab of hand sanitizer in her mouth! Anyway they kept playing outside with the sidewalk chalk and when I checked I saw this...
Ethan wrote "Kennedie said the hell word" only in a 6 year old spelling :)
Kennedie doesn't swear it's just every once in awhile she will learn a new word from some where. She knows they are naughty so I think she try's to show off when Ethan and Mckail are here! That hand sanitizer works great though..lol no swear words since!

3 comments:

Lance and Sally Sagers said...

that is the funniest thing I have heard all day :)! Good tip with the sanitizer, I am sure I'll have to use it eventually

Ash and Dev said...

That is too funny. I love how you've updated the soap in mouth with a dab of sanitizer, that's so 21st century

GMA JO JO said...

I love it! That makes me laugh out loud! Ethan, Mckail and I just read it and we all got a great kick out of it.