Thursday, April 16, 2009

I was so torn...

I was so attached to Brecklyn's baby hair, she had SO much of it when she was born but then all that remained was this long patch on top. I swore I would NEVER cut it, but it just got so long I couldn't do anything with it and it would hang in her eyes. So I finally caved...
Here are her before pictures


Now the after ones




I am glad I did it, her little "flower" pony tail is so cute now! It was really hard I almost changed my mind when I had the scissors to her hair but I just held my breath and snipped. Just for the record Kennedie had her first hair cut only a month ago!


Here is the lock of hair it still makes me sad to look at it.





2 comments:

Kim said...

I know that was probably super hard! But she looks adorable. Very brave to cut it yourself :)

Lance and Sally Sagers said...

So cute, you are to funny. My boys both had their first hair cuts at 3 months old! I am sure I would be different if I had girls though :)