Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lu's tubes

Here is Brecklyn at 6:30 yesterday morning before her surgery.
After putting her in her tiny little hospital gown and signing papers with the anesthesiologist I almost cried and changed my mind, but I made myself stay. When they took her from me she just bawled and stared at me the whole way down the hall. It was only about 25 minutes and she was back in my arms. We got home around 8:30 and she took a VERY long nap. After about 3 hours I heard her whining in her crib so I ran up there. When I picked her up she just smiled and looked around with a puzzled look on her face. Then she looked at me and kind of laughed like "I had the WEIRDEST dream!"
Here She is today just happy as can be!


She loves riding her horse, she even makes it rock all by her self now! I am glad we had the surgery but I am even more glad that it is over!!

3 comments:

Anngie said...

Ahhh she is so cute..I am glad everything went well.

Lance and Sally Sagers said...

That first picture is so sad. But I am so happy that she made it through just fine and is probably a much happier baby because of it! I am proud of you I think I probably would have cried and then picked her up and ran (I'm not kidding :)

GMA JO JO said...

Makes me cry because it brings back memories of watching my kids go down that long hall, Candice for tonsils and Cody for tonsils and hernias. I am so glad it is over too!! She is so adorable!