Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The big 8 tag

8 THINGS ABOUT ME
Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment
PS these are not in order.

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1. Desperate Houswives!
2. Brothers and Sisters
3. Chelsea Lately
4. Friends!!
5. I guess I am lame Because that's it....

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. had breakfast with my mom, steve, my bro & his kids
2. found my rings!
3. made dinner
4. laundry
5. cleaned up house
6. watched Brecklyn roll across the living room
7. had a creepy guy call me.
8. Got an extensive lesson on how to successfully load and use the shotgun if the creepy guy shows up here!

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. My kids NOT being sick anymore!
2. WAKEBOARDING
3. clearing the wake again & learing more tricks!
4. going to the gym tomorrow
5. working (weird I know)
6. getting in shape
7. sleep
8. watching desperate housewives and bro's & sis's on the internet tonight since I missed them on Sunday :(

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. PF Changs
2. Olive Garden
3. Market Street
4. La Frontera
5. Arbys
6. Kfc
7. this diner inside Planet Hollywood in Vegas...(cant remember the name)
8. thats all again...

8 THINGS ON MY WISH-LIST
1. getting into shape
2. a boob job ;)
3. A truck
4. A Lincoln Navigator
5. my dream house
6. Lots and Lots of houses to sell!
7. To start my Non Profit Organization
8. a whole new wardrobe.

8 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Mom
2.Desi
3.Ashlie
4. My blog list isn't that long lol Kim took the rest :)

No comments: