Monday, January 26, 2009

French Donalds Playland...AHH!

Well Kennedie had a big day last Friday (or maybe I did) but she got to play in the McDonalds Playland for the FIRST time! When I told her we were going to go play on the slides at McDonalds she replied "French Donalds has SLIDES?!?!" I know it's cruel to shelter my child due to my germaphobia but I finally bucked up and let her go!
She was a little nervous at first but then she just dove right in and had a blast! You better believe I was standing right by with hand sanitzer or "hanitizer" and kennedie says.

That's as much action as Brecklyn got, I wouldnt let her get out...I am not ready to let her get all germy yet ;)


After, we went to uncle Cody's and they ran around for a while. Kennedie never misses a chance to pose! But all in all it was a good experience and we didnt extract any infectious diseases...that I know of yet anyway :) *Thanks for the McDonalds trip Mom!*

3 comments:

GMA JO JO said...

I am glad the kids enjoyed it!! I love to watch then play and laugh!! Even in GERM infested places :-)

Ash and Dev said...

Oh wow I totally feel the same way and I can't believe how Brecklyn will just hang out in her car seat. Must be nice. :)

Anonymous said...

sweet