Monday, January 5, 2009

Weekend boredom = fun

After a month of non stop running around and Jason working in Vernal for over two months we took a much needed relaxing weekend at home! Not to mention we are all recovering from a cold! I was doing some laundry and the girls were bored and this is what came of that...Kennedie was very good to go REALLY slow.
As you can see Brecklyn LOVED it!

I love when they can find things to do together. Kennedie is pretty good about playing with her baby sister, I hope it stays that way! And yes you have probably noticed that Kennedie is always naked, she has a thing with clothes. I am lucky to get her to keep her panties on!

2 comments:

GMA JO JO said...

They are such angels.... What a fun activity! They have tons of toys from Santa and they play in your laundry basket! I know what I am getting them next year... Hehehe. Love you!

Anonymous said...

let me get your cute little panties off and eat your p---y while lil sis watch's, I LOVE toddler p---y