Thursday, November 13, 2008

5 months and counting

Our baby Brecklyn turned 5 months on the 10th (yeah I am blogging a little late) so here are some pictures of the last 5 months.this is at the hospital she was so tiny!

first time napping in her crib

first camping trip up Ophir


This is the day she got her first set of shots :(


Here she is playing dress up at Grandma Weezies.

Brecklyn is growing up so fast! I really wish time would slow down just for a little while but it wont so I will just cherish each moment as it passes.
We went to the doctor for Brecklyns well child exam (one month late) She got four shots and one oral vaccine :( ugh I hate that SOO bad! But any way she was in the 60% for her weight and the 91% for her height...she is going to be tall! But it runs on BOTH sides of the family so I am not shocked about that. Kennedie and I just fell into some 10% chance of being short LOL.

1 comment:

GMA JO JO said...

That is so unbelievable how fast time flies by. What a fun life she has had so far, excited about the next 5 months!! A lot will happen; crawling, walking along furniture, teeth, high chair and new foods, laughing...... Can't wait to share in all of that! Love you guys so much and thank you for sharing your girls with me, I don't know what I would do without my grandbabies!! I am so blessed!!