Monday, November 3, 2008

The Scary Ending


So when we got home from trick or treating Kennedie and I ran across the street to take our friends a halloween gift. On our way home I was carrying her, it was dark and sprinkling a little but we were running and playing like we always do. But then we hit a pot hole, which is no surprise in Tooele, we stumbled a couple times but I knew we were going to fall so I dropped to my knees hoping to take the first blow and hang on to Kennedie but when we hit she fell out of my arms. Seeing her little body hit the ground and HEARING her head smack the pavement is the single worst thing ever! So I ran her inside knowing that she would need stitches which she didnt thank goodness, Jason tried to calm her down while I stopped my knee from bleeding. Then I got worried about a concussion so we called Dr. Grandma Jo and she told us what to look for. But anyway she was fine and cheered up after a bit and we played doctor she even let us put an ice pack on her HUGE goose egg. She was pretty excited that she got to sleep with us too!

2 comments:

Jamie Broderick Photography said...

That is so sad! But I can't believe how much she looks like you.

♥Andrea said...

Poor Kennedy! And you! She is so fun to watch at dance! I'm glad you guys are okay~