Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Quirk Tag

I was tagged by Kim...well here goes nothing.

Rules; 1 Link the person who tagged you. 2 Mention the rules on your blog. 3 Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. 4 Tag 6 other bloggers by linking them.

1. I count the letters in words and sentences and then I mess with the punctuation until it is an even number.I am obsessive with this, if I am sitting really quietly I am more than likely doing this. I do it with almost every conversation, I have done it for YEARS and I know if most words are even or odd just off the top of my head by now. (ok thats a bad one!)

2. I HATE fingerprints especially on the microwave UGH but really on anything! This is a tough one with a 3 year old and a house with a flat screen tv, a marble fireplace and lots of black furniture!

3. Toppings HAVE to be on TOP. With sandwiches and hamburgers both! I have even been known to order a hamburger and specify this. It seems like a simple task to me but people always put that stuff under the meat. I want the mayo, ketchup and mustard on the bun then the lettuce then pickles then onions, cheese then meat and if it's wrong I will fix it before I can eat it.....lol Jason thinks I am totally insane over this one!

4. When my adrenaline rushes it makes my arm pits tingle LOL I know it sounds so wierd...well, thats probably because it is, but it's true!

~These last two are just like two of Kims....maybe it's in our genes?!?~

5. I am absolutely terrified of calling people on the phone and sometimes answering too. I get butterflies and YES my arm pits tingle HAHA. I used to ask if we could have pizza for dinner and my dad (knowing my fear) would so "Only if you call and order it" needless to say we would NOT have pizza that night! I am ok with calling my mom, jason and my grammie but thats about it. SO dont think I am rude for not calling I just get nervous, I know it's irrational but none the less... THANKS GOODNESS FOR TEXT MESSAGING!

6. I am very picky about my house (and my towels) I get upset at Jason for not helping me sometimes, but then when he does I stand back and direct him or I just go back and do it myself so it kind of defeats the purpose.

Ok there you have it, hopefully none of you try to commit me now.

I tag Desire, Mom & Jerri (since you two have no posts)

4 comments:

Kim said...

I didnt know you have that problem too...Rio hates it cuz I always try and make him call for me and he never will. But I hate it.

Lance and Sally Sagers said...

Funny, I love hearing other peoples wierd things. It make me feel less weird:)

GMA JO JO said...

K, I will work on this tomorrow cuz I cannot think of any weird things about me - HA HA --- It will take me awhile to figure out how to do this high techy stuff so be patient with me!

Yeagle Family said...

LOl Alrighty I will give this a try! lol Oh and what the heck are you dissing my pumpkin?? WOW mean Candice ! LOL I made John do it that way for a "traditional" pumpkin. lol