Monday, November 17, 2008

The Dunes

Heres us four at the dunes this Saturday. The sun was too bright, Kennedie wouldnt look :)

Not the best picture, but heres me and my hubby.

Kennedie, Jason & PaPa Rammer in PaPa's buggie.


This is Kennedie singing Brecklyn a lullaby. Brecklyn was kinda cranky which is real unusual for her, I thought maybe it was the noise and being away from home. Then yesterday she was still cranky...so I looked in her mouth and sure enough she's getting a tooth! I thought she was a little young for this but apparently not. Anyway the dunes were fun we went down with Jasons mom and Jeff. It was a nice little getaway!



1 comment:

GMA JO JO said...

Looks like you had a great time! What a cute family....... I cannot believe our little Lu Lu is getting a tooth already, she is growing up so fast!