Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Good Times...LOL

Today I am watching my niece Mckail for my brother. I knew Kennedie would be territorial of the toys in her room so I decided to make them a play room downstairs. We have an extra room that will be my laundry room one day but for now it's just the clutter catcher. I had quite a few toys of Kennedies that I had boxed up and put away so I got them out. Kennedie didnt remember any of them so it was new and exciting to her too!
Here they are all ready to play!

Brecklyn even got some new toys!




Well it was all going great, so I came upstairs to share these pictures with you and a cat fight broke out! So they both spent some time in "time-out" and now they are in the kitchen eating a snack and singing "bellybutton bellybutton." Wish me luck!!




3 comments:

GMA JO JO said...

Hehehehe...... you are going to be a tired momma tonight....... Hey BTW, I love your play room, when did you do that?? Give my little girls a big kiss and hug from Gma Jo Jo

Yeagle Family said...

you are such a good auntie! lol. let me know if you even need help!

Anngie said...

Gotta love that time out! You are a good aunt, next time its Cody's turn to babysit:)